HP Accredited Technical Associate
In today’s business environment, employers need IT expertise in translating business objectives into technology strategies and end-to-end solutions. The HP Accredited Technical Associate (HP ATA) certification provides a complete learning solution - including courseware, hands-on labs, practice tests, and certification exams - that goes well beyond simple concepts and product knowledge.
The HP ATA certification delivers the industry’s first architect-level certification designed for academia. It validates real-world skills and prepares students for employment in small and medium business environments.
HP ATA provides certification for each of these essential IT segments:
- Connected Device Solutions
- Network Solutions
- Server and Storage Solutions
- Cloud Solutions
A credential with worldwide recognition
- As the world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creating seamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world.
- HP serves more than 1 billion customers in more than 170 countries on six continents.
- HP consistently appears in the top of the Fortune 500 ranking.
- HP ships 48 million PC units annually.
- One out of every three servers shipped worldwide is from HP.
Why the HP ATA Program?
- Provide end-to-end skills that will lead to enhanced IT career and economic opportunities.
- Deliver the industry's first architect-level certification designed for academia.
- Drive IT expertise for your community.
- Enhance learning and retention with HP Remote Labs (hands-on labs).
- Satisfy the evidentiary requirements for grants and other funding.
Applicable career paths
The HP ATA program prepares students for employment in these key IT job roles:
- IT and network administrators
- Systems engineers
- System administrators
- Solution architects
- Support technicians
The certification pathway
Certiport provides a comprehensive pathway to help students transition from learning and certification to employment. The pathway includes courseware, HP Remote Labs (hands-on labs), practice tests, and certification exams.